View Single Post
Old 12-04-2016, 05:50 AM
romanojg

Mine has nothing do to with quilting or sewing. I live in an old house that my ex really messed up when he was "improving" it, I need to have the funds to get it fixed before I lose it to rot, etc. I want things around my house to just work the way they should. I don't have one room that doesn't need help, rather its electrical or wood rotting, etc. I did finally get my son to put in a new toilet this week, which is great and will save me money, the other one leaked, couldn't keep clean because it was so old. Its crazy that a small thing like a new toilet can make someone so happy. I have machines, sewing, emb, cutting etc to do my hobbies but its the thing that would have the biggest impact on my life that needs the most help. I could use some extra time or energy before Christmas to make the gifts that I want to make for my grandbabies and kids, that would be nice. after my house is done then I'd love the Brother Dream machine, I love the fact that you can scan a pic in and then digitize it out, without any additional software. That's a way in the future dream and by then there will probably be another great machine to take its place.