View Single Post
Old 12-25-2016, 08:06 PM
Maire

Interesting, a few months ago I bought the brother scan n cut as a joint gift for my local daughter & granddaughters, my daughter is big into scrap booking t& the girls into crafts/school projects & I thought I would use it for quilting. since I am much more into sewing shapes, not applique I quickly realized I wouldn't use it much. which was fine with my daughter & granddaughters, they are getting major use from it, but at least I know where it is if I should need it.

Then, a local quilt shop recently started carrying the Sizzix with a huge introductory discount, and Jenny Doan, my idol, has partnered with Sizzix to make dies for her projects! So exciting, I gave the information to my own Santa who took the hint (I told him otherwise he would have to spend 2 days at the mall shopping for me). I opened it today, have 2 basic Jenny Doan dies, we set it up & I think my husband played with it more, LOL. So far I'm impressed & have 2 quilts in mind already. Accuquilt dies can also be used with it.