Old 01-04-2017, 03:25 AM
LAQUITA

Well ladies, ..it is now official, I will be going back to college starting Jan 19th, to get a degree as an MA (medical assistant). I am so excited.��I have been blessed to have been at home for over 30 years. Being wife to Twrry & mom to 2 beautiful daughters, and now I'm a YaiYai to the most precious GRANDson. (Best 'job' ever). However Terry is 8 years older than me and although that's. Never been an issue, it seems it's getting that way. When he retires in about 6-7 years, I will not be eligible for Medicare. We want to enjoy his retirement so don't want to pay outrageous $$$ for me health insurance. So....we have talked about it, prayed about for quite a ,while, and 'last year' I enrolled in a local college to become a MA. I am soooo excited,I LOVE the medical field������, (I an the family caregiver, had our FIL live with us, I was his primary CG until he passed away in our home, I was with my GF when he passed away and stay with my 92 yo GM from time to time and help care for her when my aunt is sick or has to go out of town for work).

With all thAt said.......id like to find some bright fun colored medical fabric if I can. I'd like to make Kleenex covers for my 'class mates'. Does that sound cheesy???? If anyone has even a fat 1/4 I'd love to buy it from you. If you have some to sell please LMK. Thanks! It's going to be a GREAT year!