Thread: I won, I WON!!!
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 06:59 PM
letawellman

Originally Posted by Battle Axe View Post
Good thing hubby retired. It's supposed to snow in your neck of the woods. Stay home. Play with toys.

Congrats all around. I retired 2 years ago. I'm still trying to slow down.
I don't know if he'll slow down, or actually speed up. We have a small farm, and before, he was always complaining how he never had enough time to take care of things!! We have a young man who comes to help with those things that I'm just not physically capable of doing, so they will be having lots of "fun" once spring gets here.

I had almost 2 weeks off at Christmas, and hubby was out as well because of knee surgery, so we got a small taste of what it might be like when we're both retired. I pretty much hid in the sewing room any time that we weren't with the family for the holidays!!

We got some snow, not a whole lot, but it melted some during the day. Tomorrow, church is cancelled because everything will be icy, and the parking lot at church is already icy. So, tomorrow will be another SEW day... because today was a SNOW SEW day.

The new toy should be here next week. I can't wait to try her out!! Still haven't figured out a name for her yet.