Old 01-13-2017, 03:19 PM
quiltingcandy

I am in! In fact, right after this post I am going into my sewing room and quilt the Old MacDonald quilt until it is done!!!! It has been hanging over my head since July and I keep working on other project. But that was my family's fault. :-) I had to make 24 owl bookmarks for my DD's 4th grade class for Christmas, my other DD asked me to crochet 5 infinity scarfs, then my DH saw what they were, he asked for 8 for his friends, then I decided to embroider some flour sack towels with Christmas pictures for a couple of friends and family, when my DDs saw them they wanted a set, and 4 more sets for their friends.... In all I made 25 book marks, 16 scarfs, 9 sets of towels, and a couple of towels for our friends in Germany.
The funny part about making so many scarves - I went to Joann's and the check out lady asked me what I was making with all the yarn and I said "Eternity scarfs, you know, the ones where the 2 ends are attached." She gave me a very odd look, but I thought she just hadn't heard of them. Then when I got in the car and realized what I said I started laughing so hard I had to wait do drive. Thought about going back in to tell her I meant "Infinity" not "Eternity". It still makes me giggle - hope she is laughing too.