Thread: March - Boom 18
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 06:16 AM
Janice McC

Looks like this group is moving along nicely So many beautiful blocks have been made. Congratulations to everyone!

Just a reminder that the blocks must be 12 1/2 inch square so please do measure before you pack them up for shipping. When you pack them, please seal up the individual packets. Last round, we had a couple of people who left blocks hanging out of open little baggies and I had to repack several dozen. If you press the blocks before packing, they'll fold very nicely. I'd appreciate you all taking care of that. Anyone who is ready to ship, please hold the packages for a couple of weeks. I'm not ready to have packages showing up yet so hold off until closer to the due date; I'll give you the all clear soon. And finally, postal rates have INCREASED to $7.20. You may send me cash or you may send a pre-printed label or envelope but NOT STAMPS. As I mentioned before, I've been advised that if packages have stamps on them, I must take them to the post office instead of arranging for a pick up. So please, pre-paid labels, pre-paid envelopes or cash only. Thank you!!!