View Single Post
Old 03-03-2017, 06:36 AM
Ann Marie O

Originally Posted by KLO View Post
Ann Marie,

Oh how wonderful! It looks like you have done a great job on this block so far. It makes me wish I were in your guild to take part in this BOM. I hope you will keep posting photos as you finish each block month by month. I for one will stay turned to see them all. I am hoping to start the free BOM from Buttermilk Basin. I have all the patterns from last year's blocks and am getting the ones from this year also. My problem always seems to be finding decent wool. Hopefully when I go to a quilt show this month, there will be a vendor who carries wool. Keep up the good work! It has turned out great! Hope you are enjoying it now also.

PS: I really like your Roger Caras quote. So very true!
Like I mentioned in the beginning, this is my first time working with wool. I found almost all my wool fabric online and have been very happy with the places I have bought it from - but it is expensive. I am getting carried away with buying different colors - lol. As for the quote by Roger Caras - it is definitely true! I have loved all my dogs and they will always have a place in my heart (however, the one I have now, in the photo, is a real "trial" - lol)