View Single Post
Old 03-03-2017, 04:34 PM
KLO

Originally Posted by Ann Marie O View Post
Like I mentioned in the beginning, this is my first time working with wool. I found almost all my wool fabric online and have been very happy with the places I have bought it from - but it is expensive. I am getting carried away with buying different colors - lol. As for the quote by Roger Caras - it is definitely true! I have loved all my dogs and they will always have a place in my heart (however, the one I have now, in the photo, is a real "trial" - lol)

Ha, ha, I too have a current dog that is testing my will to keep her. Thankfully we do have another dog that is a real people dog and a blue heeler mix so she gets a lot of compliments. However for several years she had seizures. I am hoping that they are now under control with medication but we are always wondering if she will start up again. The other one is a terrier/beagle mix and I will never have another terrier. She is lucky we are dog people!

Hey, I warned you about starting applique with wool! It is addictive and can get expensive as you mentionedbut then so is quilting. And yep, now you want every color under the sun. I wonder if there is an organization called WA (woolies anonymous). We could join!