View Single Post
Old 03-04-2017, 07:49 AM
Ann Marie O

Originally Posted by KLO View Post
Ha, ha, I too have a current dog that is testing my will to keep her. Thankfully we do have another dog that is a real people dog and a blue heeler mix so she gets a lot of compliments. However for several years she had seizures. I am hoping that they are now under control with medication but we are always wondering if she will start up again. The other one is a terrier/beagle mix and I will never have another terrier. She is lucky we are dog people!

Hey, I warned you about starting applique with wool! It is addictive and can get expensive as you mentionedbut then so is quilting. And yep, now you want every color under the sun. I wonder if there is an organization called WA (woolies anonymous). We could join!
We could always start a club of Woolies Anon - lol. As for my dog, he is my 4th cocka-poo and the only one who has been a problem - as much as I love him - he drives me crazy at time - thought he would get better - and he has a little - but I don't think he will ever be "good" like my other 3 - lol