Thread: March - Boom 18
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2017, 04:18 AM
Libster

"I know the time I didn't follow w/ Jaba's fabric a swap or two back I miss understood assuming white and wow were interchangable."

I did the same thing, Kass. I would really like to keep it to "requests" also. I think we all know that someone else's idea of "shade" and/or "matches" may not be exactly what ours would be. Personally, I've never had a block that I just could not use because of colors used in it. I think maybe the key is that we all make our "Request Sheet" included with out F8s be as clear as possible as to what our vision of our quilt will be. Sometimes, clues or requests stated in on-line messages are missed or forgotten. If we want one color ONLY added to our fabric, say so. If there's a color that you hate and do NOT want it included, say so. If we all state very plainly what our expectations are, I think everyone tries very hard to achieve that when they make our blocks for us. That "Request Sheet" is absolutely what I try to go by when your fabric is in front of me. Personally, as long as my blocks are close to 12 1/2 inches square, I'm a happy girl.
Bring on Boom 19!