View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 08:06 PM
Lv2sew2011

Once when I was a tad bit younger, I had to do some community service because of a ticket I had gotten to get it dropped. So I picked the dog pound, I feed them cleaned their cages. But one day when I was there this man came in and told me to get some of the dogs and bring them to him he put them in a black metal container and turned it on I left there crying never went back. I stood there because I really didn't know what was going on until I heard those babies fighting to get out of there. I decided they can't just put the ticket on my driving recorded there no way I was back to that dog pound , someone should have told me what was fixing to happen. That hurt my heart too much. I wish I had known what was coming I would have left earlier so I didn't have to be put through that torture. I don't understand how men have no feelings and can live with that, no way could I have. Just so you know I didn't know it was a gas chamber until he turned it on.
I cried for days!

Originally Posted by AnngelAnne View Post
I am so sorry about your dog, but what a wonderful life he had with you to have lived so long. Animal lover here and it hurts when you lose one or see one being abused. I cry at rescues, I couldn't work in an animals shelter for sure as much as I would like to. I too echo all the prayers and thoughts and best wishes to all those in the storms paths this year. We seem to be getting it bad everywhere. From what I hear lately, it will be our turn up north as they are predicting major snow. I don't think it is as devastating as what all the hurricane damage does. A little elbow grease like shoveling and cleaning off roofs and not going out when you don't need it takes care of snow, but water and wind I can't begin to imagine.

Last edited by Lv2sew2011; 09-08-2017 at 08:11 PM.