Old 02-10-2010, 02:14 PM
Gwyn

That center is really trying to get away from all of us. HOpefully, when I get it back and quilted, it will stay on the bed!

Losing BRT center in my house was scarry. I have 2 grandsons who get into my fabric and play around when I'm doing my school work. Plus, it was during that after Christmas, put stuff away period. I was really worried someone had thrown it away without thinking. Last night several of my adult children came over and took each room, turning them over again and again. When I sat down and saw that envelope right there in the bin, I just cried. I have to make lots of cheesecake for valentine's day as pay off for helping me last night, but I don't care. Having our huge, 7 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 2 car garage, kitchen and dining room, and my living room clean and organized is wonderful. It hasn't been this nice for years! We got rid of so much stuff, garbage and found lost stuff - including my jewelry box. This weekend we are going to paint! All the kids are coming over again and each couple taking a room or two and we are going to get it done! I'm going to watch grandchildren at my daughter's house so they won't be in the way. Whoo, who! Finally...