Old 03-09-2018, 04:47 AM
KenmoreGal2

Originally Posted by Teen View Post
Mousie....I recommend you check with a moderator to post a thread in the "donations request" thread for your friend with MS. Perhaps, members of the board could donate a block for your friends quilt and could send them to you for you to assemble etc. Her situation does not sound good and would likely be brightened by this gift. You could share your health challenges and that she has been on your heart so you asked your many friends to contribute to her quilt. If I received such a gift from strangers I would be moved to tears. You could pick a style block & size, maybe color or scrappy. I would make a block for this quilt.

My sister has MS and I was touched by your story.
I would also make a block for this quilt and mail it to you Mousie. If you are able to post your request here, I have a thought. Perhaps if you requested that people contribute a block in a certain color, blue for example. When you receive the blocks, you could sash them all in the same color so the quilt looks uniform. I guess that would even work if the blocks were all different colors!! I hope we can help you do this.

Last edited by KenmoreGal2; 03-09-2018 at 04:49 AM.