View Single Post
Old 04-10-2018, 05:05 AM
Wildernessties

Wow!! As always, you ladies are amazing. I sincerely appreciate all the comments and suggestions. I had been concerned because this acquaintance came back with, “you’re stitching them to another piece of fabric?” I don’t know her well enough to question her as I know she is a great quilter. You all have confirmed that this way is just fine and will work perfectly. I also appreciate the suggestions on the batting and I will keep them in mind when I reach that point.

Thank you, too, for the compliments on my baby quilt. I had wanted something that was not just for a baby. I figured this design is something she could always use as a lap quilt, no matter what her age.

i didn’t mention it but I already have quite a few of these squares done. However, the more I made the more I wondered if I was doing the right thing so I knew right where to go for the answer. I don’t make any fancy quilts like many of you but I do like to make my plain quilts and now I’m excited to proceed with this one. Thank you all VERY, VERY much!!!