View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 09:10 PM
Janice McC

Sorry boomers, I’ve been preoccupied with a pup who had surgery a few days ago. She’s recovering but not as fast as either of us would like. I hope to be available more this weekend.

Good news travels fast! More sign-ups. GramE is in, LJDugas is in and Annt59 is in. Come on, Newbies! We know you are out there! Come join us!

Clarification point: if we change the 2 month to a 3 month group, the groups will remain separate. We aren’t going to have one giant group. We will have two separate 3 month groups. Everything will work exactly the same except both groups will have a full three month time line. The requests I’m receiving are heavily weighted to the 3 month group so I’d say it’s close to a done deal. A couple more days will tell the tale. Anyone unhappy with that decision will of course have the option to withdraw with no negative consequences. But let’s just keep sign ups going and see what happens. They don’t officially close until 5/31 or when the two groups are full, whichever comes first.

Time for me to hit the hay.