Old 10-26-2018, 06:53 AM
Snooze2978

You'll need to check with each robotic system company to see if their system can be installed on your Gammill as you mentioned its older. You may need to upgrade your machine/frame to accept the robotics. See if you can try out each robotic system to see how you like it, compare the prices for what you get with each system and how easy it would be to go from FM to robotics. I started out with PCQ, then retrofitted PCQ (MQR), upgraded to the more powerful MQR and then changed over to IQ. I have an Innova machine and not a gammill though. I wouldn't suggest the PCQ or MQR for your Gammill though as I don't even know if they make a powerful enough one for the Gammill due to the weight. The MQR has lost its support it seems and that's the reason why I changed out. I'm very happy with the IQ and its very simple to go from FM to robotics with just a push of a button on the tablet which is installed on top of your machine and out of your way. The Statler screen, if I'm not mistaken, is installed at one end of your frame. If you can find someone that is willing to allow you to test out each system beforehand, you might be surprised which one you'll pick. Also price would be a big factor too I'm sure. Just my take on this subject. Also suport to me is a big factor.