View Single Post
Old 02-07-2019, 06:28 AM
Rose S.

Originally Posted by Krylyn View Post
I have the Sew Perfect Quilt Professional II, I've had it for about two years. I Love it, but I wish I had the room for one of the extension kits, because the table feels rather narrow when I'm trying to quilt (that said, I have determined that quilting on a domestic sewing machine is just not for me, not matter what gadgets I get). I found it easy to put together, but I like putting furniture together. It is VERY heavy, so you might want someone with some muscle to help you when putting it together and moving it around. It's a huge upgrade from the Ikea table I was using previously.

Edited to add: Occasionally, they'll offer tables on their Facebook page at a reduced price because the finish on the table top is marred or has some other kind of cosmetic damage. It's worth calling to see if they have anything like that available, because they are expensive tables.
Oh, thank you for this...this is what I wanted...someone with the experience of ordering from them and a review of the product. I have tried all the other stuff mentioned and it does not work. I have a Juki 98Q and it made all the difference in the world for quilting on a domestic sewing machine. I have quilted one 91 inches square on it, where as it was a pain to quilt a baby quilt on my other machines. And I love doing my own quilts from start to finish.

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 02-08-2019 at 07:10 AM.