View Single Post
Old 03-07-2019, 04:05 AM
moonrise

It won't let me look at the questionnaire without signing up for an account, but if I'm reading it correctly, it seems that I'm to pay $20 for someone to try to choose items that I might like, and then mail them to me. Then I'm supposed to decide which of those items I'd like to keep, and can use that $20 toward purchasing those items. Whatever I don't like, it says I can send back.

Am I understanding it correctly? If so ...

It says on their Facebook page that shipping is free, but who pays the return postage on unwanted items? (And in reality, shipping is never really free. Profit-wise, it's gotta be factored in there somewhere. )

Are they able to get discounts that aren't available to the general public? If not, wouldn't it be easier and more cost-effective for me to do my own shopping? That way, I know for sure that I'd like everything, and wouldn't have to go to the trouble of mailing back unwanted items. (That said, I absolutely love surprises, and have been happily signed up with FQS's Sew Sampler box for almost a year now.)

Are there photos of past shipments or examples we can see, so we can get a general idea of what we get for our money?

What if I don't like any of the items? What happens to my $20 in that case?

I wish them the best, and may possibly be interested if they can offer some great deals, but at the same time, I feel that they need to provide more details before asking people to sign up for an account, especially being a new company.