View Single Post
Old 03-10-2019, 12:58 PM
PamelaOry

Originally Posted by Murphy224 View Post
Just curious, what is the "reward" of the punch card? What do you get after so many punches? and how many punches before the "reward".
For what its worth, I would never ever pay for a punch card. If a quilt store is looking to get my loyalty, have a changing variety of fabrics, have competitive prices, sales or specials, classes, fun events, offer the intangibles like customer service, friendliness, willingness to go an extra step, basically, treat me like they are happy to see me and that just my shopping in their shop is good for THEM.
A shop I know of has a reward program run through their cash register system, after spending so much money, you get a preset cash reward to spend as you please in the shop. The customers don't have to do anything, just give your name when paying and it shows on your receipt where you are in the accumulation of the set amount.
The reward is 15.00 credit toward your next purchase and you have to get 155.00 in purchases to get that. To compare the other localish quilt store has a free punch card that gives you 30.00 towards your next purchase and you have to spend 200.00 to fill the card. As a bonus they give you double punches if you pay cash.