Old 11-17-2019, 09:20 PM
GeeGee

Originally Posted by meyert View Post
Thank you everyone for your kind words. The "charm" apple core was for the charm size squares - 5". Alot of good comments, and unfortunately I have hung myself by cutting them all. Since these were dearly departed loved one's shirts I am stuck.. I think cutting them down smaller is not an option. I am afraid that if I did that the blocks would be soo small then I would not even have enough left for a quilt of any size

I think my best option will be to just work on this off and on between other projects. Getting a break every once in a while may help me out. I will just apologize if I can't get this done for Christmas

I was able to make a little headway. I still need to give these blocks a good steam and press, but so far so good

[ATTACH=CONFIG]619796[/ATTACH]
I made 3 of these quilts, one for myself and gifted 2. I do not like to sew long rows together so I made mine into blocks with 4 across, 4 down (16 to each block) then I connected the blocks into rows. Then connected rows so only had to connect 5 or 6 long rows depending on the size of the quilt. I really loved making them. Keep going, you will love it.