View Single Post
Old 10-01-2020, 05:42 AM
EmiliasNana

Originally Posted by GingerK View Post
I decided that all my family members needed a new quilt. My youngest DGD's Fancy Foxes is quilted (by me using a friend's longarm. Not perfect in any way, shape or form!!! but I had a lot of fun) and just needs binding. Her birthday is tomorrow and we are hoping to see them for a Canadian Thanksgiving dinner in 10 days. If all goes well, I will give it to her then.

String quilt for DD and SIL. Top is finished but I won't attempt to quilt this one myself. Just too big!!

Oldest DGD's birthday is in January. She is a tween and I took inspiration from Emeliasnana's lovely 'Beautiful' quilt for her DGD. Hailey has had a lot of input on this and I think she really appreciated my asking for her assistance. The top two rows (under the pillows) are log cabin diamonds. The row of stars will actually be at foot end--just there to remind me of width. All scraps except for her name and the constant background.
Great interpretation! Love how you gave her input and the triangle geese? you used as one of the fill in borders. Great job Grandma.