View Single Post
Old 12-06-2020, 05:41 PM
CarolinePaj

Default Swap receive from Armylady2012

Hi Everyone,

Firstly, can I say a huge thank you to Quiltingdragon for her wonderful organisation of the Zoom meeting... It was so lovely to be able to put faces to the names. I enjoyed meeting you all so much.

I am now in bed (it is so late here) ... but I couldn't go to sleep without saying another huge thank you to Maxie.... she brought me to tears you know!

Maxie sent me my most wanted item the thread caddy which we just cannot get over here, 14 balls of Valdani Floss - wow, chocolate - which I offered to share with the zoom meeting, jelly beans - which I refused to share with the zoom meeting, best press, seam ripper, seam guide, sewing themed bag, 3 yards of Kansas Troubles, 3 yards of Batiks, 2 beautiful Primitive Gatherings patterns, two fab coasters with wonderful sayings, notelets, 2021 planner, coffee, the cutest snail tape measure, snips, 2 massive bags of crisps (which I forgot to photo).... and the best mug I have ever seen!!!!!

I could not get everything she sent in one picture so I have take a group of pictures and I still missed off the huge bags of crisps that she sent!!!! She really does know what I like - LOL LOL.

Maxie, I will get you... when you least expect it! Thank you my friend it was an amazing, generous, glorious, fabulous package.

Hugs

Caroline
Attached Thumbnails bag-box.jpg   thread-caddy.jpg   sewing-mug-handle.jpg   threads.jpg   chocolate.jpg  

Last edited by CarolinePaj; 12-06-2020 at 05:57 PM.