View Single Post
Old 12-07-2020, 02:04 PM
IceLeopard

Originally Posted by Three Dog Night View Post
My oven control panel blew up beginning of October. I called retailer where I had bought my appliances from (oven, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher and freezer). They ordered the part and then sent repair man to look at and make sure that panel was the only problem. He disconnected the oven so I could at least use the stove top and said would be about 5 weeks for part to arrive. A week ago I called repair department to inquire on status of order and they called back saying that it is now pushed out to January. They are trying to find me the part but so far no luck. I have debated about getting a toaster oven but have decided it wasn't worth the cost so hubby gets no cookies, pies or anything else that needs baking. I thought about buying a new stove but since my other appliances are white I can't get that either.
Buy the toaster oven, 3 Dog Night. I use mine far more than I use the big oven. Small things like baked potatoes especially, or just 6 cookies at a time. The only thing I use the big oven for is turkeys or large batches of cookies.