View Single Post
Old 12-18-2021, 12:16 AM
mosher92

Hello everyone, I love joining this swap and have been in it for a number of years, however this year has proven to be the worst year for me in my readiness and attention to detail. As with many, there has been a lot going on. My husband and I purchased a home in Pennsylvania and we live in Maine. In traveling between the two places things get left in the wrong house.
long Story short, I have opened my Secret Santa box from “dixiedolls” and love love love it. Thank you so much for everything. I do not know how to post pictures but I got many lovely items,

coffee cup with coffee packet, beautiful batik fabric in my favorite colors, yummies for my fur babies, magazines and so much more. Dee really went above and beyond in her quest to get things I had put on my information page.

that being said it is important and extremely helpful to complete the questionnaire in the beginning.

Thank you thank you thank you for all her make this swap happen and for all those who participate. I hope everyone has a merry and safe CHRISTMAS.

Last edited by mosher92; 12-18-2021 at 12:18 AM.