View Single Post
Old 02-07-2022, 05:03 PM
sewingpup

For the past several years, I have really been trying to limit my visits to Quilt Shops. I have plenty of projects to work on. I really like some of the new fabric, but I like my old fabric too. I find it is so easy to have something catch my eye when in a shop, and I also find, it is just about impossible for me to leave a shop without buying anything as I want to support local shops and also because I have gotten to know most of the shop owners. A few years back, I started to sort stuff out and place like with like. So I do have my scissors in a specific spot, each type of thread has a drawer or at least part of a drawer, and I try and keep the accessories for each machine in their own space and have labeled things like tables and inserts for the various machines. I have my smaller dies for my accuquilt stack on edge in one of those plastic egg crates with the labels up so I can easily see what I already have. I did have my threads checked off on a paper only thread card so I know what colors I have for my embroidery.