View Single Post
Old 12-12-2022, 09:19 AM
DustysMomma

I have the bonus room over our 3-car garage for a full bathroom and my sewing room. It even has it's own entrance from the garage for those arrivals home when I think to myself, "I can't let him see what I bought today or he'll be stressed out." I need a huge reorganizing party though.

I have so much fabric, and so much that's not on boards or refolded and shelved! My family members take things up for me and dump them either all over my sewing tables or in the floor between them at the corner. I've been down more than up, to sew or anything else for a while, so it kinda stacked up. I've rearranged some, but really need to get on the stick! My UFO 's are stacked on a bookshelf and most probably won't remember me when I get back to them! 😵‍💫

Today will be a sewing day though! I'm off to finish a round robin I need to deliver this afternoon. Lots of appliqued sea creatures!

Have fun setting up your new sewing room! It's the best feeling when you look back and see how much more free space you have, and how much organization you've gotten done!