Old 01-14-2024, 05:10 PM
Raggiemom

Looks like people have been busy here today!

I put the chicken in the crock pot with enough water to cover bottom of pot and put a tablespoon or two of Emeril's Original Essence seasoning on the chicken. I cooked on high for 2-3 hours then reduced to low for another 1-2 hours. Depends on when I start it and what time I want to eat. If you lay paper towels on top and then put on the lid, it helps brown the chicken some. The chicken was delicious and fell apart when I removed it from the pot. Mom said she's not sure if that's considering "roasting" or not so I apologize if I have misled anyone!

WMUTeach--how much snow do you have?

sloscotty--welcome and thank you for sharing the information on Inkscape.

Cam's gram--glad you have the generator. We had one when we lived in Wapakoneta but we don't have a whole house one here.

aashley333--the seahorse turned out incredible!

I picked up groceries this morning although it was little cool (felt like five below). I bundled up but was still kind of chilly walking across the parking lot . I got my machine working this afternoon and finished nine of my gnome wall hangings. My goal was three so am very happy. I am all set to quilt with some friends at the quilt shop tomorrow. I have several handwork projects packed to take and work on. I won't finish anything tomorrow but will make progress on a couple things hopefully.