View Single Post
Old 02-11-2024, 08:33 AM
quiltsfor

Smile HimaPro Automatic Bobbin Winder

I finally broke down and purchased a Bobbin Winder. I have experienced in all of my sewing machines that the bobbin winder eventually went. To get them repaired is expensive to say the least.

Since I like to wind at the least 25 bobbins in preparing for starting a quilt (I make over-sized queens and kings, for the most part) I know I am working my bobbin winder hard. So, instead of waiting until something happens to it, or the motor of my machine, I decided to invest in a stand alone bobbin winder. In doing a lot of research, I decided to go with this one.
HimaPro Automatic Bobbin Winder I know other companies are selling the same product, but I liked their customer reviews of the company.

I watched a lot of videos and it looks good, and easy to set up and use. I like that it is electric only. Will stop when the bobbin is full and that you can change the setting to how full you want the bobbin to be. Also, it will work with the bobbins I use for my machine. I also like that it is set up to use the large cones as well. It is supposed to arrive today, so I'm pretty excited to give it a whirl.