Thread: Boom 31 Spring
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2024, 07:58 AM
Macybaby

I'll be taking a break from sewing for several weeks while DH and I make a trip to GA to finish working on the upstairs of DS's house - which will become our new home. We're moving the cats and fish with this trip, so we plan on stopping as little as possible on the way. While DH works on taping sheetrock, I'll be working on finishing up the pond so the fish will have a new home. We'll be taking our 100gallon stock tank with, which is their winter home here is SD. Got the supplies to oxygen pack them so hopefully that will go well. I've got three about 15" and three less than 12". Will be a big relief to have the pets moved, and will be one less trip to deal with when the house sells.

I've got all my swap blocks done so that is out of the way. I've got my brown set finished and quilted. I'll be packing up my LA after we get back and wanted to get all my floppies quilted up. Been on a quilting binge and have 6 tops done and bound, and 4 more quilted and ready to be bound. I've still got one small wallhanging that needs to be quilted, but I'm still on the fence on exactly what I want to do. We're getting snow again today, but it will be warm there rest of the week so it should melt fast and not be a problem with getting out of South Dakota!