Thread: Boom 31 Spring
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2024, 05:32 PM
WMUTeach

No sewing for me today. Well, almost no sewing. I stitched on a label for a baby quilt then found a tear in one of the blocks, UGGGGG. What to do, what to do? I could remake it. I could patch it, I could applique something clever over the tear. Yuck and I thought I was done!

Spent time yesterday counting the remaining Boom blocks and double checking blocks and bags so perhaps I can send in the next two weeks. I may be teaching an online class starting in May so I need to get the Boom blocks out the door soon.

Today was cold, mid-thirties and raining, snowing, raining, sun, raining..... Think November. Just cold and nasty. But on a warmer note, I spent the late afternoon and evening with my son. Dinner out and lots of chatting. He picked up two quilts I made for the children of my DIL's boss. Yeah, out the door!

Maybe a simple Boom tomorrow. Maybe, but packing for a three day quilt retreat too. A three day retreat really is four or five days. Ya need one to plan and pack and one afterwards to unpack and put away all of the stuff you packed a few days before. But the time together is worth it!