Thread: Boom 31 Spring
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2024, 12:35 PM
Duckling

Originally Posted by travelinggramma View Post
A beautiful Saturday - at least now. St Johnsbury VT was having their Maple festival and it included Pancake Breakfast by one of the churches. Yummy! And of course no fake syrup here, although we snuck in my DH sugar free syrup! Then we walked throught the streets and went to the farmers market and outdoor fair on Main Street. Fortunately I was so full - as the variety of food smelled so good. Really was going to try the fried cheese curds, but line was long and I was too full.
Here are my last two.
MacyBaby you got beautiful tulips.
And last was Janice! I had such high hopes. The first picture is what was planned, and it came out to 12". I took it apart so many times but just had to change plans. So the second photo is yours! There always seems to be one block that messes me up.

Cleaned up the motorhome and packaged the blocks for Mondays mail. Now what should I start?

Oh yes, did start another tray of vegetable seeds. We can't plant outside until at least Memorial Day so getting a head start planting a few a few weeks. we shall see!

How did you make that final block for Janice? I like it especially with the small square in middle. Looks like it could be 6in x3in rectangles, flying geese to form diamond in 2 of the rectangles??