Old 04-01-2010, 09:00 AM
LovingIzabella

Originally Posted by CraftsByRobin
Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
Originally Posted by CraftsByRobin
So we can do the same block for everyone? I'm curious, you all send out this material ... do we add to that material? Coordinate colors with it to create the block? I'm not sure I totally understand the rules, but I'm sure wanting to do this ... so I am going to read the rules again ... when is the last date to put in our names?
Hi Robin,

Yes you add to the material you receive and coordinate the colors to match the fabric you receive.
and if you feel comfortable with one particular block you can make it for everyone-that is not a problem at all. If you want to make one block for 20 people and one for the other 15 again not a problem. This swap is meant to be fun and a learning experience and most of all a friendship builder! Jump in and get your feet wet-I do not think you will regret it :-)
Hugs
April
How long do we have to get our material out to folks? I would really like to try this. When is the last date we can sign up?
Whoops sorry Robin I knew I missed something lol. I generally take signups until the first 36 people are met. The first time it was within a week so signups could close this weekend :-)
As far as getting your fabric out try to get it out as soon as you can but there is no specific it has to be out by x date. some people send a certain amount a week and some send it all at one time. It really is up to you :-)
Hugs
April