Thread: I'm Upset!!
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 06:39 PM
rein

I have to admit that I pay absolutely no attention to any celebrety - see can't even spell the word.... celebrity. OK - I do not "do" dancing with the stars or any of that - and the magazines at the lanes of the grocery stores only make me laugh. I like to research the item for sale - IF it happens to be an item I really wish to own. Then I move on to things having to do with comparison pricing/shopping to see what I might get in another machine - do I need what they havedo/perform - now or in the future? Now let's look at Consumer guide reports. Then, bottom line = price/warranty etc. Can I afford it? Will I use it? Do I care if the color does not match my decor? (tongue in cheek here). Anyhow, I might feel badly if I had been watching a person who was the representative for a manufactured item in which I was interested and they suddenly got replaced with a younger, more familiar face for the younger generation - but in the end, I really pay no attention to the person who is supposedly "advertising" an item as being the "Cat's Meow" - see = even this statement ages me...... I just pay attention to the item in question.