Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Secret Santa 2015 Chat--OPENING DAY IS DECEMBER 6TH @ 3PM EST >
  • Secret Santa 2015 Chat--OPENING DAY IS DECEMBER 6TH @ 3PM EST

• Secret Santa 2015 Chat--OPENING DAY IS DECEMBER 6TH @ 3PM EST

Old 11-20-2015, 08:02 AM

Since my computer is down,am using my neighbors-sent my package last Friday the 13th, supposed to get it today. She doesn't get on here very much. Everybody is having fun. I've moved my package 3 times so far. Terri said for me to be good and not peek-groan. Wish there was some new recipes. Happy Turkey Day!!!!!
    Old 11-20-2015, 08:19 AM

You guys it caaaaaammmeeee!!!!! It is Huge it is Heavy and my poor secret Santa spent a small fortune on postage. If I didn't know that I was a very good girl this year I would think its a large box of rocks!! It is on my front porch now, if I bring it in my toddler will open it.... Lol maybe I should bring it in?!?? No no, I will keep it here until DH comes home so he can lock it away for the next 16 days. Thank you my Secret Santa from Minnesota!
    Old 11-20-2015, 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by Dedemac
    Might check it out tomorrow, have to take mom shopping in the morning,then nothing until I pick up hubby at the airport at 5
    spent $76.75 today, $63 of that was on fabric of roughly 52-53 yds, rest on a hexagon quilt kit, thread cones, cookie sheets, thread holder, and quilt blocks
    Old 11-20-2015, 11:57 AM

[QUOTE=roseirish48;7382046]spent $76.75 today, $63 of that was on fabric of roughly 52-53 yds, rest on a hexagon quilt kit, thread cones, cookie sheets, thread holder, and quilt blocks[/QUOTE

Goodness, what a score both days! I'm so happy for you that you got such great deals!
    Old 11-20-2015, 12:48 PM

I got my package today and it is BIG!!!! Had to have my husband hide it from me. So Dec 6th hurry !!!! Thank you sp .Someone from Florida I think.
    Old 11-20-2015, 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by roseirish48
    spent $76.75 today, $63 of that was on fabric of roughly 52-53 yds, rest on a hexagon quilt kit, thread cones, cookie sheets, thread holder, and quilt blocks
    Unfortunately shopping with mom took to long and I did not get there, sounds like a great sale! About 18 minutes from landing so I should get going soon.
    Old 11-20-2015, 07:58 PM

I was worried about my ss but went back through the posts and see she is away for a bit. Whew! My box is at the post office waiting her return.

I'm not working next week and plan on climbing into the hole for some serious house cleaning and baking. Yes, and sewing too! My mom is going to come for Thanksgiving dinner. She hasn't been here in a long time but now we have a ramp so she can get in. DGD's are big enough to really remember Christmas so I want to do it up big. Not lots of presents but get out the village and all the garland, pretty pillows, advent wreath, the works. Thanks to all of you I really have Christmas Spirt this year. Can't wait to be decorated. My favorite radio station is playing all Christmas music already. Happy dance!!!
    Old 11-20-2015, 08:36 PM

This is a picture of me groping my package. Thank you Santa, for these early bits of holiday cheer!
    Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
    Old 11-20-2015, 08:42 PM

Lee!
    Try to control yourself!
    I have mine of the kitchen table and am considering just making a small incision in the brown paper to see if I can see Christmas wrap underneath which would technically allow me to remove the brown paper thus exposing the wrapping making everything even more Christmassy......I know, it's a stretch.
    Thank goodness I'm working many hours right now and am not home to stare at them.
    Old 11-20-2015, 08:55 PM

I have been having a little problem with my pc. I received my package on Nov.4. I cannot wait to see what is inside! I have never done this before. I am so EXCITED! Thank you ahead of time Santa's Elf!