Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
April Pincushion and Needlecase Swap- Signup Ends March 31 >

April Pincushion and Needlecase Swap- Signup Ends March 31

April Pincushion and Needlecase Swap- Signup Ends March 31

Old 04-08-2015, 04:45 AM

Love the hand embroidery. Beautiful work!
Old 04-08-2015, 06:54 AM

I just realized that I sent out my package without a card inside, grrr. Hopefully my swap partner will recognize my name/return address on the envelope.

Jan
Old 04-08-2015, 07:40 AM

I will be finishing up your needle case and pin cushion this week. You have some really neat hobbies, a few the same as mine. Easter theme was your choice. This will be the first swap I had with you.
Old 04-08-2015, 08:50 AM
Power Poster

Jan beautiful embroidery and pincushion and needlecase. great job
Old 04-08-2015, 12:35 PM

Cheesehead what a great swap you got from Jan. Her embroidery is always great. I love the rose fabric. Very nice
Old 04-08-2015, 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by nhnative View Post
Cheesehead what a great swap you got from Jan. Her embroidery is always great. I love the rose fabric. Very nice
Her fabric choice and hand embroidery work is just fantastic!

Jan
Old 04-08-2015, 02:18 PM

Cuppy's started a who dunnit game...who's name does she have? hmmmmmmm
Old 04-09-2015, 08:53 AM
Power Poster

I just got the most wonderful swap package. I want to hold off till I find out who sent it. I've tried to do some searching, but am not quite sure. so i'll wait for klaws to tell me. it's the mst fantastic swap package ever. Let's hope she has a picture for us. Later, ladies.
Old 04-09-2015, 09:06 AM

Lynnie it was Cheesehead who sent your package.
Old 04-09-2015, 09:20 AM
Power Poster

I thought so, but then the return addy said texas, and I thought she was somewhere else. thank you.

SOOOO, without further delay, a big whopping thank you to Cheesehead!!!
Zoey said thanks as she was stuffing her face with her favorite treats. I said, "Look Zoey"" and she started meowing for the great treats you sent her. she loves them and knocked them out of my hand and ate half of them.

I got a PEEPS package form Cheeshead. I mean real peps and fake peeps. THe real ones are for later. I will ration them out for myself. then I got these cute little tealight covers that are pink and yellow peep bunnies. so cute. some machine needles, the good kind Smetz one and a great little scissor in a sheath. my other one fell between the cushions on the couch, and are now in neverland. I got 3 big pieces of Easter fabric,(thinking of doing the next mystery train in a tablerunner and using these), Soooo, I also got some fancy pins with the good rubber stoppers on them too. then I got a cute peeps mugrug, so darling and cute. and I got a cute Easter note pad too. then I got some cute "dress it up" easter buttons. My michaels didn't have them this year, and I collect their buttons. I just love them, don't you? they are soo soo cute. I also got a nice spool of Jellybean/Easter egg ribbon. O.K. are you ready, wait tillyou see the pictures of this, I got a needlecse, it's pink with a cute little white bunny and a pom pom tail on the front of it. sew darn cute!!It has adorable bunny fabric in it purples and cute little purple pockets for goodies.(The little scissors are purple too!)then the pin cusion. I don't know that' I'll use it to be honest with you. Tis is the bestest of the best. it's a bunny bed!!!!! yeah, the pincushion is a bed, made to look like a bunny, in white and pink,(fav colors) and in the middle of the bed, the mattress is a pincushion quilt. made of easter fabric!!!! you gotta see this, I hope Cheeshead took pictures of this. it's one of those things that has to be seen!! and on the foot of the bed, is a pom pom bushy tail!!! too darn cute to prick with a pin, I need to put this on the tv case to display. what a cute idea she had there.
Cheesehead, as you can see, i'm over delighted with all you sent me and hope I didn't miss anything. if I did, it's only because i'm so overwhelmed with your generousity and such a great swap package. (I want those peeps now!!) later.
a BIG THANK YOU!!! again. Hugs.