Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
March Secret Pal Swap Closes Feb 28th 4pm >

March Secret Pal Swap Closes Feb 28th 4pm

March Secret Pal Swap Closes Feb 28th 4pm

Old 03-21-2014, 07:38 PM

quiltnut- purple is my favorite color so whenever it's in a fabric my eyes just go right to it it seems. Imagine that huh? So glad your fiancee is doing better, please make sure you take care of yourself also. You know that saying I'm sure....if you don't take care of yourself....you can't care for others either. Not a quote but something like that, just take care of you too...
Old 03-21-2014, 08:30 PM

Went back to cover the posting I missed when I posted earlier this week. I will be praying for everyone on here, those & loved ones recovering, those that are feeling better, Birthday girl Lori, and for whatever needs anyone has.
Fayzer thanks for the explanation. It sounds like a really fun activity for your guild. I might have to join your guild to get that fish block pattern but I'd have to be an absentee member.
Nice to see you back Jan!
Such a lovely array of packages.
Old 03-21-2014, 08:38 PM

I think I saw a posting somewhere on the Board by Krytyna that they had found a house and maybe just waiting to close. Possibly that did happen and she is busy preparing for the move.
Old 03-22-2014, 09:59 AM

Grammy J: I received your package and it was full of goodies. Lots of fabric along with 2 panels. Also received scissors with 2 fobs, 2 chocolate mints, 2 patterns, measuring tape, 2 pretty garden tools, a seed packet and a lovely quilt themed card. Than you so much. I appreciate everything.
Now I am having trouble posting picture.
Old 03-22-2014, 10:17 AM

Here is my picture of everything from Grammy J.
Attached Thumbnails 3-2014_0001.jpg  
Old 03-22-2014, 04:05 PM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]468540[/ATTACH]I did guess right for a change. Received this wonderful surprise today from Hav4Boys. The batik fabric that I showed and today a hobo tote kit, FQ's and an assortment of red and whites, which I was running very low on, a kit for the feathered star block and template, a bag pattern, crazy quilt book complete with patterns, new quilting magazine, 3 kitchen towels that I really need badly, mine are about worn out, wonder clips and my favorite 2 kinds of candy. Thank so ever ever so much! Everything you sent is awesome....[ATTACH=CONFIG]468541[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails dscf1964.jpg   dscf1965.jpg  

Last edited by jaba; 03-22-2014 at 04:09 PM.
Old 03-23-2014, 07:55 AM

Originally Posted by starshine View Post
Fayzer thanks for the explanation. It sounds like a really fun activity for your guild. I might have to join your guild to get that fish block pattern but I'd have to be an absentee member.
Starshine, you can follow our blog herehttp://emeraldcoastmodernquiltguild.blogspot.com Just look for Block lottery at the top of the page. You can follow us on Blog Lovin".
Old 03-23-2014, 12:18 PM

Nice pkgs everyone. Jaba I'm trying to relax but with the combo of his recuperating and my MS it takes the wind out of me. To top it off I can't take time off since we're doing in nos. He managed to sleep well last night and this morning after his meds he got up and walked a bit. He's taking a nap right now which is ok. Tomorrow he'll be having someone from the VA come and provide physical therapy for and with him, of course I'll be here. Can't wait for the April SP swap to open!
Old 03-23-2014, 04:08 PM

Understand totally, your MS is probably like mine, some days are just better than others. Just very grateful mine has stayed manageable and not gotten any worse as yet. It's hard trying to take care of someone else and yourself too! Hope it gets better for you quickly, sounds like he's doing really well though.
Old 03-23-2014, 05:28 PM

Thanks Jaba. I'm trying my best keeping it under control. I only have a few days of meds and I've been battling the receptionist to have the doctor fax the authorization for my meds. If it hasn't been done then I'll have to take some legal action.