Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main > For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts
Bench Top Thread Injector; Dual Thread Interlacer. >

Bench Top Thread Injector; Dual Thread Interlacer.

Bench Top Thread Injector; Dual Thread Interlacer.

Old 12-18-2013, 01:44 AM
Power Poster

I sewed through a pop can on a different clone... two layers went pretty easy - I had to push it to get through 4 though. Then I forgot to change out the needle. LOL
[ATTACH=CONFIG]452257[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails simplex-006.jpg  
Old 12-18-2013, 01:33 PM

Miriam, if I am ever in the Indianapolis area, I am going to look you up and shake your hand. You are one kooky lady. I am going to put your name on my bucket list. You give me such a belly laugh. I enjoy your antics.Thank you
Karen
Old 12-18-2013, 05:08 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by wilburness View Post
Miriam, if I am ever in the Indianapolis area, I am going to look you up and shake your hand. You are one kooky lady. I am going to put your name on my bucket list. You give me such a belly laugh. I enjoy your antics.Thank you
Karen
You do that - well drag our sorry selves down to the local dive "Yummy's" and eat gyros... my cooking my not be edible...
Old 12-18-2013, 08:02 PM

miriam, I just read your latest ad on CL - you, madame, have reached a new level of creativity in advertising!

I love it!
Old 12-19-2013, 02:15 AM
Power Poster

Ad works - that one is sold. But I left it up since I have other clones... I need to write a good ad for a Singer 319 and have butt my head up against the wall. If you google search you come up with someone who doesn't love that machine. That machine is a blast to play with and sews just fine. I don't really want to sew through a pop can with it either - too hard on needles... LOL
Old 12-19-2013, 03:16 AM

Originally Posted by miriam View Post
Ad works - that one is sold. But I left it up since I have other clones... I need to write a good ad for a Singer 319 and have butt my head up against the wall. If you google search you come up with someone who doesn't love that machine. That machine is a blast to play with and sews just fine. I don't really want to sew through a pop can with it either - too hard on needles... LOL
Advertise it as a sewing machine that doubles as a pop can chain maker. Sews fabric easily and efficiently. In a pinch it can also be used to make pop can chains to keep birds out of the gardens but it is a little rough on the needles
Old 12-19-2013, 03:52 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by crocee View Post
Advertise it as a sewing machine that doubles as a pop can chain maker. Sews fabric easily and efficiently. In a pinch it can also be used to make pop can chains to keep birds out of the gardens but it is a little rough on the needles
Not that machine... Way too pretty for that abuse. I sewed through that pop can on a Simplex what ever that is - says it is made in USA...