Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • Craft of Quilting? >
  • Craft of Quilting?

• Craft of Quilting?

Old 08-19-2015, 04:45 AM

Thanks for posting the topic. I got one also, but assumed that I must have signed up for something along the way. It's always fun to look at new sources.
    Old 08-19-2015, 05:22 AM

I also received a catalog, actually loved some of the quilts, one especially and will be able to do something similar without a pattern, so saving the page in my "someday" pile.
    Old 08-19-2015, 05:29 AM

Originally Posted by Skhf
    I received one also. I received an email where you could request a catalog, which I did. Must be affiliated with another magazine. I don't really do kits either. Have been working on a Craftsy quilt for months. However I love Modern quilts and colors so I prefer this one over Fons and Porters more traditional offerings. There is something out there for all of us!
    I never registered for either Keepsake Quilts or this catalog. I think either Nancy's Notions or Joanne was sharing address lists. I haven't been able to even get OFF Keepsake Quilting. I have ordered from Connecting Threads, but I don't think they would share addresses with a rival.

Since the catalogs are USPS I can't even "unsubscribe"
    Old 08-19-2015, 10:06 AM

I got one also and have never heard of them. I did not see anything I wanted to order.
    Old 08-19-2015, 06:09 PM

Also got one and did notice it's also from NH like Keepsake. I rarely order from Keepsake due to so many kits, but do like some of their patterns. Did like some of the quilts with this new one, but agree that having better photos would help. Seems like lots of the catalogs and even magazines (although they usually will have a diagram if a pattern in the magazine) are draping the quilts so much it's hard to see the actual patchwork design--maybe so we can just copy it without buying the pattern??
    Old 08-19-2015, 06:28 PM

I got one also. It has a couple things I thought was cool but I probably won't order anything. It is a little pricey & modern for me. I have no idea where they got my name but I sign up for newsletters or whatever all the time so they got it from one of them I guess
    Old 08-19-2015, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by Weezy Rider
    I never registered for either Keepsake Quilts or this catalog. I think either Nancy's Notions or Joanne was sharing address lists. I haven't been able to even get OFF Keepsake Quilting. I have ordered from Connecting Threads, but I don't think they would share addresses with a rival.

Since the catalogs are USPS I can't even "unsubscribe"
    If you really want/need to unsubscribe from Keepsake Quilting call their toll free phone number. Their customer service is superb and they can most likely take you off their mailing list. Just a thought...