Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
January Pincushion & Needlecase Swap - Sign-ups close on December 31 >

January Pincushion & Needlecase Swap - Sign-ups close on December 31

January Pincushion & Needlecase Swap - Sign-ups close on December 31

Old 01-16-2015, 11:31 AM

I just got home and this wonderful package was in my mailbox. This was from Karen and what a great heart mug rug, a very cute pincushion filled with walnut shells, a matching needlecase with a cute kitty button, a lovely beaded pin with a kitty bead, chocolates, candy hearts and a lovely note. Thanks so much for the wonderful package
Attached Thumbnails jan-swap-2015-001.jpg  
Old 01-16-2015, 12:21 PM
Power Poster

Pat I love your package. That is the prettiest mug rug with all those pretty hearts. I like that kitty on the pretty pincushion. The needle case is so pretty too with that adorable kitty button. That is a pretty pin and with a kitty bead that is just too cute. Pretty flowers on your note card, and all that yummy candy. Karen really sent a nice package.

My package is out for delivery today, but it seems to be kind of a slow poke. lol......It will get there though.

Have a great day everyone. It is such a pretty sunny day, and in the 40's. Just seeing the sun makes the day seem so nice.
Old 01-16-2015, 01:26 PM

Karen did do a great job on it. Everything is just so nice. The tracking said that my swap partner got my package on Monday but I haven't heard a thing about it. It was 30 here and sunny for a change. 41 tomorrow and 38 on Sunday and more snow. What a cute owl needlecase and matching pc and also the birdhouse pc and nc. Both of you did a gret job.
Old 01-16-2015, 01:27 PM

I received the most wonderful package from Susan today. She did an outstanding job on the pc & nc. She also included a little quilted basket. Thank you so much. I love everything!!! Sorry for the poor lighting.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]506426[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails susan-me.jpg  
Old 01-16-2015, 01:28 PM
Power Poster

it's about 33 here, going down later. glad some of you got nice weather today.

Pat, beautiful swap pkg you got there. nice mugrug, and pc and nc. love the kitty.
I wouldn't want stick a pin in his belly! beautiful pin and yummes. a great overall package!
Old 01-16-2015, 01:50 PM
Power Poster

Karen I am glad you like your pincushion, needle book, and quilted basket. I remembered that you like purple. I wanted to add a pretty pin, but did not have any of the long enough pins. I had some beads, but not the pins which means I need to order me some of those.

Thank you so much Karen for being such a wonderful host for all of us.
Old 01-16-2015, 04:34 PM

Thanks everyone for all your prayers and good thoughts, was able to come home last night about 7... No stent this time and Doctor said that maybe in 5 years I'll need one or maybe a By-pass not looking forward to that... Had to be flat on my back for 8 hours after the surgery and could not lift my head or my right leg where they went in.. But all is fine and again thanks so much... Just knowing you were all there made a big difference...

Such great PC and NC coming in, love them all, so when you all get ready in April you can send one of each to me for my Birthday... I have been working on mine for February, can't use the sewing machine so just doing hand work and may even start on March, catching up Lynnie....Have 2 to 3 more days where I can't do a whole lot of being on my feet or moving around...
Old 01-16-2015, 04:56 PM

Forgot had a couple pictures for you of Pixie, she wants to get on my lap in the worst way and they said that she can't be there for a few more days she was moping around here... While I was sitting I changed my purses and just took the two others and laid them on the floor in the back of the closet... So here she is...
Attached Thumbnails img_1481.jpg   img_1482.jpg  
Old 01-16-2015, 05:05 PM

Poor Pixie!
Old 01-16-2015, 05:18 PM
Power Poster

Sis you would think pixie would climb in the box where it is more secluded and smooth instead of on the lumpy purses. Lol karen love the bead work and fancy stiches. Very nice swap.