Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
  • OK Everyone Use Your Picture For Your Avatar!! >
  • OK Everyone Use Your Picture For Your Avatar!!

• OK Everyone Use Your Picture For Your Avatar!!

Old 07-15-2010, 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by mjsylvstr
    Originally Posted by quilterguy27
    I haven't had a picture in my avatar. I just put one up before I found this thread. Now you can see me and the foal is Dakota down on the ranch in Texas. Glad to see everyone, especially you marsye. I've loved all your posts and hilarious pictures. Thanks for sharing. Love your sense of humor.
    hi quilterguy.how about letting all the lady quilters know how you got into quilting.....I find it interesting knowing how your guys got started....
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-52913-1.htm
    I think I already responded to this thread. I will go look. If not, I will tell my story. Thanks 4 letting me know about it.
    Old 07-15-2010, 11:34 AM

Marsey, This has been such fun just reading . Will have to get a pic myself soon. Thanks for getting this started.
    Old 07-15-2010, 11:45 AM

I haven't had a picture in my avatar. I just put one up before I found this thread. Now you can see me and the foal is Dakota down on the ranch in Texas. Glad to see everyone, especially you marsye. I've loved all your posts and hilarious pictures. Thanks for sharing. Love your sense of humor.
    quilterguy27......nice to see you but even nicer to see the foal! I have a brown/white paint named Cloud who could be his/her?? mother! Absolutely beautiful!
    Old 07-15-2010, 12:31 PM
    Power Poster

OK, OK. I did it. but it's a many years old-like me! this was way before i was married, down in Galveston!!
    Old 07-15-2010, 12:38 PM

I don't do pictures, I'm afraid I'd break the camera. LOL
    Old 07-15-2010, 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by Lori L
    quilterguy27......nice to see you but even nicer to see the foal! I have a brown/white paint named Cloud who could be his/her?? mother! Absolutely beautiful!
    So have you got a picture of her? Oh, I guess that is a gender neutral name. She's a girl.
    Old 07-15-2010, 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by Lori L
    So have you got a picture of her? Oh, I guess that is a gender neutral name. She's a girl.
    I do have pictures but on my other computer. I'll have to pull one off and post it to you or send a pm. She's a doozy. Great personality...absolutely crazy...and I love her!
    Old 07-15-2010, 07:57 PM

Thank you so much, Marsye! This has been great fun- I think a lot of computer skills were stretched instead of quilting skills! My eyeballs are falling out after reading all 28 pages of this thread - NOT a pretty picture - so my picture will have to wait, but I'll do it - I will!
    Old 07-16-2010, 03:27 AM

Originally Posted by stillwaters
    Thank you so much, Marsye! This has been great fun- I think a lot of computer skills were stretched instead of quilting skills! My eyeballs are falling out after reading all 28 pages of this thread - NOT a pretty picture - so my picture will have to wait, but I'll do it - I will!
    I joined in late also and had pages/pages/pages to read thru but it was worth every second! How much fun this has been...I love putting faces to folks I've become friends with!
    Old 07-16-2010, 05:37 AM

Here I am - I got my eyeballs back in after reading all 28 pages and looking at all of your wonderful pictures. I LOVE seeing everyone! Thanks again, Marsye! Have a great day, everyone!