Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boom 13 "JADE" 2 month group >

Boom 13 "JADE" 2 month group

Boom 13 "JADE" 2 month group

Old 06-06-2014, 12:46 PM

Found a PO that had the envelopes! Now to get out of here (work) and head home for the weekend. Fabric will go out Monday. (my little PO isn't open on Saturday).
Old 06-06-2014, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT View Post
Found a PO that had the envelopes! Now to get out of here (work) and head home for the weekend. Fabric will go out Monday. (my little PO isn't open on Saturday).
Good deal on finding the right mailing envelopes! I ordered them from online Post Office 10 days ago. Ready to mail. Just waiting on envelopes. If I don't get in mail by next Wednesday, will look at main branch.

Bee
Old 06-07-2014, 09:34 AM

I've been out of town enjoying the sunshine & relaxing!
This is my first BOOM! I'm really excited. I barely slipped into the group since someone couldn't do it. I'll be posting my fabric soon.
Old 06-07-2014, 10:35 AM

Today it was raing at the lake and decided to go to one of the neighboring towns to check out their quilt shop. Thought that might be where I bought the fabric for the boom. Not was I surprised when I didn't find the fall fabric I was looking for but a new bolt of the fabric from the boom before that. Yeah. Terriamn
Old 06-07-2014, 11:07 AM

Weren't you looking for that fabric to complete your quilt? i might be dreaming it...
Originally Posted by terriamn View Post
Today it was raing at the lake and decided to go to one of the neighboring towns to check out their quilt shop. Thought that might be where I bought the fabric for the boom. Not was I surprised when I didn't find the fall fabric I was looking for but a new bolt of the fabric from the boom before that. Yeah. Terriamn
Old 06-07-2014, 03:10 PM

REMINDER!!! You do NOT have to mail to me in a usps priority padded envelope if you don't want to. It is a suggestion that you do if you have them but you can mail in any tracked package you are comfortable mailing in. ALSO, you do not NEED to mail me a pre-stamped return envelope. You can mail me postage or cash to cover the return. PLEASE do not beat yourself up trying to find these padded envelopes when, as I've repeatedly said, I've got DOZENS of them.
Old 06-07-2014, 03:12 PM

Yes you are right Janice, missed a word or two, should have said was looking for the fall fabric I used for my second boom and instead found the fabric from my first boom. Terriamn
Old 06-07-2014, 03:35 PM

I ordered a box of the flat rate priority envelopes, a roll of stamps and three pre- stamped priority envelopes from UPS.com. The stamps arrived first, then the box of envelopes. They would not leave the 3 pre- stamped envelopes in my porch even if I signed the little yellow slip they left. Arranged to leave work early drove to the post office and they were closed, the hours posted were different then hours listed on the web site. Luckily I still had one more Saturday before we headed out of town every weekend Going to our local post office in the city is not pleasant, long lines under staffed, poorly trained and over worked employees. Felt bad for the poor clerk who did help me. She asked for help, received a quick reply and when she could' figure it out the other clerk snapped at her and embarrassed her in front of everyone. Not pleasant Terriamn
Old 06-08-2014, 05:31 AM

I dropped my fabric off to Janice yesterday. Here is a photo of it the I posted in the original thread. I am busy getting ready for vacation, but will be looking forward to it when I get back to figuring out what block patterns for each person. Until then leave at the end of the week for first vacation other then family visits in three years. Hope for lots of water and sun and no tropical storms or hurricanes.
Attached Thumbnails boom13-fabric.jpg  

Last edited by quilt addict; 06-08-2014 at 05:41 AM.
Old 06-08-2014, 07:10 AM

Ladies, I don't know what is wrong with me this weekend but my brain must be on vacation! please ignore the previous list of group members as I think two people are mixed up between groups. I'm going to do this the old fashioned way...pen and paper. i'll post the corrected list later today. Again, my apologies...