Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
IRR II GROUP 5 PICTURES - "THREADS ACROSS THE OCEAN" >

IRR II GROUP 5 PICTURES - "THREADS ACROSS THE OCEAN"

IRR II GROUP 5 PICTURES - "THREADS ACROSS THE OCEAN"

Old 09-03-2010, 06:35 PM
Power Poster

Ok...thanks for responding.

BRT...the package to Elle is in Customs, so there won't be anything the USPS can do, but thanks for thinking of it.

Kendra..Happy Birthday! I'm assuming and putting down that Pam's will be mailed next week sometime, please post a pic before you send it so we can all drool!

I'm assuming that Pam has cutebuns...

Cutie...any thoughts on when you can get these out and you don't have to mail both at once..if you are finished with 1, please mail...don't hold up 1 to wait on the other.

Girls...lets get these going...some of you have signed up for the new IRR and haven't finished this one! I also know that you are sitting and waiting, so its out of your hands...those of you with quilt tops...please...lets get going..its not fair for those still waiting to work on quilts. Some people wanted them to be Christmas gifts and its not fair that they won't have time to finish and quilt them. Thanks so much!!
Old 09-03-2010, 11:00 PM

BRT I donīt think the PO will be able to help but please try as it still hasnīt arrived. As far as I am aware its with a company called Speedtrans to transport to me, but they must be going via Japan from Madrid they are taking so long. They were paid on the 24th August and advised and shown by email proof of payment, since then nothing. Do Bank Transfers take 3 or 4 days to clear I donīt know?

I am now rather worried as you can imagine.

Elle
Old 09-04-2010, 05:13 AM

Butterfly- I kow you are worried but we can't do anything but wait and hope! I have to stay positive!!!
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! I don't kow what hubby has in mind, he is out of town this morning writing a test for work! We will se waht he decides when he gets home!
Old 09-12-2010, 05:09 AM

Elle have we heard anything yet?!?
Old 09-12-2010, 05:32 AM
Power Poster

Kendra..great minds think alike...I was wondering the same thing.
Old 09-12-2010, 06:54 AM

Not a thing and I sent both the Customs and Speedtrans an email and I have heard nothing. I feel very despondent about this and just now I am starting to wonder if they have sent the parcel back to the sender. I spoke to a friend today on Skype and she worked for customs and said I could have refused the parcel but then she said they destroy it and I said I could never let that happen to two beautiful quilts. So I ask myself what now?
Old 09-12-2010, 09:45 AM
Power Poster

Is there a phone number that you can call? Or I guess you'll have to email them again. I sooo hope nothing has happened to them...for the sake of the quilts AND heck..you paid a fortune to get them delivered!
Old 09-12-2010, 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Is there a phone number that you can call? Or I guess you'll have to email them again. I sooo hope nothing has happened to them...for the sake of the quilts AND heck..you paid a fortune to get them delivered!
Well Patti, I didnīt think there was a telephone number but I have just looked at the first form I got through the post and found one. i will have to get my Spanish neighbour to do it for me, so that there are no misunderstandings. Its just so darned frustrating.

Sorry I missed you on Skype.

Elle
Old 09-12-2010, 01:11 PM
Power Poster

Its good that you can get a call through to them somehow. Nice of your neighbor to help you out.

We'll catch each other sometime on skype..no worries. When I get on line this week..I'll open it up, so if you see me..feel free to call! I'll keep my eyes open for you to be on line. I'm sure you are sleeping right now..it would be late for you.
Old 09-12-2010, 01:47 PM

Nope not asleep just yet its quarter to 12. I havenīt asked my neighbour yet it was too late to aske when I found the number but will see what I can do.

Elle