Holiday Mug Rug Swap!!!

Old 11-15-2014, 02:58 PM

So sorry to hear about Brat's health issues...will keep her in my prayers...
Old 11-15-2014, 02:59 PM

Goodness... I am so sorry to heat that Brat is not doing too well.... I will keep her in my prayers.

Hugs

Caroline
Old 11-15-2014, 03:23 PM

Can we do something nice for Elisabrat? If everyone sent her a FQ or something that would be fun for her?
Old 11-15-2014, 04:47 PM

I would love to do something for Elisabrat, just need an address. As far as Xmas traditions and Holidays goes, they have seemed to have grown old like my kids. I miss the traditions I shared with my family for too many years. Xmas eve was spent decorating cookies and cutting up everything for xmas dinner. As the siblings started to marry and have kids it was still cookie decorating on xmas eve, but all the siblings brought to moms our family traditional dinners. Mom made a huge aundouille and turkey gumbo, Dad made his divinity fudge and patience fudge. Someone brought the sweet potatoes, crabmeat augrotine, baked ham, turkey, eggplant with shrimp cassarole, breads, hogs head cheese, and well, just so much more. I am 1 of 6. Mom is gone and Dad is elderly in a home, my siblings now have their own families and grand children, but I still make gumbo, dad's divinity fudge, and oh his fruit cake cookies. I now go to my daughters and celebrate with her and the kids. Damn how I miss my family gatherings. Hope is all with Brat and her struggles for good health. If someone has her address, please pm me it.
Old 11-15-2014, 06:26 PM

Thanks all, still more prayers needed. She just got out of surgery and they had to do another port, couldn't get rid of the blood clot apparently. I'm hearing this 2nd hand from her partner Steve, so not positive but this is my update. She will be in the hospital at least for tonight and they will let her know tomorrow. Just a waiting game for right now.
Please PM me for extra's you may want to do, remember I don't have a list of all in this swap, surprise would be nice and remember she can read this when she is up for it.
Old 11-15-2014, 06:38 PM
Power Poster

Is it decided that we all will send fat 1/4's. Please let us know. Prayers going her way.
Old 11-15-2014, 06:38 PM
Power Poster

If someone has the brats addy, please pm me with it, thanks.
Old 11-15-2014, 07:33 PM

please pm the adress for brot, I will continue praying for her healing. hugz my dear ones........jacie
Old 11-15-2014, 09:51 PM

A FQ for Elizabrat sounds good to me. Let me know her address and if there is a certain color or type of fabric you might have in mind for her.

I haven't sent my partners pkg yet, will wait till the end of Nov. (that's when I'll have more money) and if I get busy I just might send some baked goods with the MR.
Old 11-16-2014, 12:48 AM

I need her addy as well please, thank you.

Originally Posted by jacie View Post
please pm the adress for brot, I will continue praying for her healing. hugz my dear ones........jacie