Boomerang 5.0-EAST Group

Old 08-04-2011, 07:39 AM

QuilterMomma -- you can put my turtle block on the bottom of your stack -- I seriously won't touch these blocks until next summer!!!

Take the crazy things one thing at a time - I just had a little cry-fest myself earlier this week because of doctor bills. The tears really helped me feel better, and while I still haven't written out a check for any of them - they aren't haunting me in my sleep now.

Sending you warm thoughts.
Old 08-04-2011, 08:21 AM

Thanks, but it will drive me crazy if I do not fulfill my committment. Now, I just realized I have misplaced the key to the filing cabinet that has the checks for payroll which is to be done today. I just love life. God is good and with His strength, I will get over myself pity of the testing He is taking me thru. I know those medical bills are horrible. I will have one now with the surgery. Blessing, my mil has crutches and a boot from her foot injury I will be able to use. All this, and I realize I am going to be laid up for my birthday if they schedule it next week. Oh the pity is even worse now.
Old 08-04-2011, 08:45 AM

At the end of each sentence, insert "but I don't have cancer", or "It won't last forever", or "Dear Lord, please watch over us and give me strength."

You will be amazed what you can handle when you step back a bit. I hope all is better for you soon. Depression is the big robber of strength and happiness. Don't give the devil any power over you.

hugs, Jup
Old 08-04-2011, 09:09 AM

Finally found the spare key to the cabinet and I can run payroll now. Also, the key, for some reason, ended up in my pants pocket from yesterday. One hump over and now to move on. Thanks ladies. At least I do have all the fabric selected for each block, and some I have the pattern ready. i do love these swaps and visiting on the board with you ladies. The hard drive on the computer that crashed with all my info can be recovered to another hard drive if I had one. Will ask my boss, he ususally has one laying around or his sol does because he works on computers. I know that will be a blessing. Back to work on the rest of payroll.
Old 08-04-2011, 05:58 PM

Received grown up blocks today from moonwork and bibliostone. I love all of them. Thank you so much. I really needed something beautiful in my mail box today!!
Old 08-05-2011, 05:29 PM

Am working as fast as can to get caught up with every one will send first batch of grown up blocks on Monday hope to have rest in mail by 20.
I just discovered am missing F8 from letsquilt, reeskylr, scollard, and wanda123 has anyone heard from them? Did they pull out? Or did the P.O. eat there F8's?
Old 08-05-2011, 07:09 PM

Received two blocks from Bibliostone and a block from goldendog55.

They were all in fall colors and are beautiful.

thank you ladies, sorry I can't post pix
Old 08-06-2011, 04:26 AM

Originally Posted by Gramie bj
Am working as fast as can to get caught up with every one will send first batch of grown up blocks on Monday hope to have rest in mail by 20.
I just discovered am missing F8 from letsquilt, reeskylr, scollard, and wanda123 has anyone heard from them? Did they pull out? Or did the P.O. eat there F8's?
Gramie:

I believe "letsquilt", "scollard" and "wanda123" are missing from everyone's inbox. I also believe April has emailed them to try and get a reply from them...either acknowledge/send us f8 or send ours back....

I do believe she hasn't had any luck though...sad for them to miss out on the fun but I do hope it's nothing serious going on in their lives. I can live without getting my f8 back to save them the postage if money is an issue.

Reesklr's must be in the mail floating around on a world tour because I know she send out some wonderful selections, but I'll let her confirm that also.

I have 4 left to do .... but darn life got in the way this past week, lol. I'm sure I'll have them mostly finished this week.

Happy Saturday y'all
Old 08-06-2011, 05:30 AM

Originally Posted by moonwork42029
Originally Posted by Gramie bj
Gramie:

I believe "letsquilt", "scollard" and "wanda123" are missing from everyone's inbox. I also believe April has emailed them to try and get a reply from them...either acknowledge/send us f8 or send ours back....

I do believe she hasn't had any luck though...sad for them to miss out on the fun but I do hope it's nothing serious going on in their lives. I can live without getting my f8 back to save them the postage if money is an issue.

Reesklr's must be in the mail floating around on a world tour because I know she send out some wonderful selections, but I'll let her confirm that also.

I have 4 left to do .... but darn life got in the way this past week, lol. I'm sure I'll have them mostly finished this week.

Happy Saturday y'all
Thanks for info.
Old 08-06-2011, 08:58 AM

got my block from ok darla today - beautiful!!