Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Name that  . . . . tune . . . . . uh, wall hanging!  Please . . . . >

Name that . . . . tune . . . . . uh, wall hanging! Please . . . .

Name that . . . . tune . . . . . uh, wall hanging! Please . . . .

Old 08-31-2011, 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by BrendaK
Hi, I contacted the Co. this fabric has been discontinued. But you can go to Quiltshops.Com and put the #5632 in the search box and four shops will come up. I just ordered 4 yds on sale @ $7.19 a yd. from Designer Fabrics Quilt Shop. They have a couple of yards left. Phone #(701)652-3535 spoke with Marilyn. The other shops ranged in price from $7.99 to $9.75 a yd. I wasn't sure how much to get figured with other fabrics 4 yards would be enough, for a King size quilt. Sorry not sure how to do links or I would have done that for you. Thanks Terricat I have been on a fabric diet now I have fallen off the wagon. BrendaK
Brenda - I also looked it up online at Quiltshops.com. I didn't know there were those companion pieces!!!!! Now I'M in trouble with myself!!!!!!!! :) (this is why I'm also an AVON lady, I subsidize my fabric-habit. )

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) ;) ;)
Old 08-31-2011, 02:44 PM

My first thought was "Diamonds are Forever"
Old 08-31-2011, 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by BrendaK
Hi, I contacted the Co. this fabric has been discontinued. But you can go to Quiltshops.Com and put the #5632 in the search box and four shops will come up. I just ordered 4 yds on sale @ $7.19 a yd. from Designer Fabrics Quilt Shop. They have a couple of yards left. Phone #(701)652-3535 spoke with Marilyn. The other shops ranged in price from $7.99 to $9.75 a yd. I wasn't sure how much to get figured with other fabrics 4 yards would be enough, for a King size quilt. Sorry not sure how to do links or I would have done that for you. Thanks Terricat I have been on a fabric diet now I have fallen off the wagon. BrendaK
Hey BrendaK, since I'm already in trouble . . . . go back to Quiltshops.com and put in MURANO in the search box. Oh Man. The same fabric comes in a green tone and a blue tone, with several tone-on-tone related pieces and swirlies, even one in red. The one you have to look at is the goldish one called 'Aged Bronze'. OMGosh It's gorgeous. Actually I'm a little bummed that my LQS didn't have any of these others prints or colors in the store. Who Knew???!!!! (probably saved me a pile of ca$h though!) Good Luck!
Old 08-31-2011, 05:05 PM

Very nice...Diamonds In My Box.
Old 09-06-2011, 12:13 PM

For any of you who might have responded to this post, Thank You Very Much-- it was so nice getting all your responses and suggestions, really, I do appreciate it. I think I sort of have a choice on the name. RHAPSODY OF EBONY & IVORY DIAMOND DECADENCE. Yup. I like it. Thanks to you all, That's IT! :)
Old 09-06-2011, 05:13 PM
Power Poster

Lovely name. BrendaK