Editing posts

Old 11-03-2011, 12:58 PM

Default Editing posts

How do I edit my posts on this "new" board? I'm in my 70's and it was all I could do to figure out half the features of the old board. I don't think this new one is meant for computer illiterates like I am. It's so confusing! I don't even understand some of the terms used in the Help section - frustrating!

Anyway, how do I edit my posts when I'm responding to someone else's post so I can check for typos and things like that? Thanks to anyone who can help.

BTW, what's a "tag"?
Old 11-03-2011, 01:13 PM

Carol on the beige line right underneath your post there is a little black edit with a pencil you can click, it only stays for 20 mins or so though and then you can't edit, think that was the same on the old board.

Don't panic we can all help you, is there anything you are stuck on?

You might find it easier to post if you adjust your settings, there is a spell check now!..

Go to settings at the top of the board and click...on the left hand side under my account you will see general settings...click it...this takes you to a page of settings...down the page you will see a heading Miscellaneous Options...then underneath Message Editor Interface....click the top one Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing so its little spot goes blue and then click saved changes at the bottom of the page. On this page you can adjust your time zone, email preferences etc if you want to, you only have to do it once then you are sorted.

Where did you see "tag" can't say i've noticed that x