Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Discontinued Pattern >

Discontinued Pattern

Discontinued Pattern

Old 01-06-2013, 12:24 AM

Default Discontinued Pattern

I am trying to find a discountinued pattern Cutie Pie Baby Quilt Pattern, does anybody have any idea how I am obtain it. Thanks for your help.
Old 01-06-2013, 03:54 AM

Hi Beau try this link http://www.robertkaufman.com/quiltin...ie_baby_quilt/ i
Old 01-06-2013, 04:03 AM

http://www.robertkaufman.com/quiltin...ie_baby_quilt/ it looks similar to a drunkard's path block.

i think i found a tutorial for you...complete with template: http://andothersillythings.blogspot....-tutorial.html her technique looks a little scruffy and puckered, but it will give you the idea...

Last edited by rush88888; 01-06-2013 at 04:13 AM. Reason: found link to tutorial
Old 01-06-2013, 01:06 PM

Drunkard's Path is the traditional name of this pattern. Here is another tutorial. All you would need to do to replicate Cutie Pie is to scrap it up and turn the blocks to form a circle. Be sure to post a picture! We love pictures!

http://www.modabakeshop.com/2012/09/...ath-quilt.html
Old 03-30-2018, 09:32 AM

I'm trying to find Jack Dempsey Needle Art Item 732 Pattern #5 XXX Floral Design 18" quilt squares. They are discontinued and I'm half way through my quilt and ran out. Any source?
Old 03-30-2018, 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by New Quilty View Post
I'm trying to find Jack Dempsey Needle Art Item 732 Pattern #5 XXX Floral Design 18" quilt squares. They are discontinued and I'm half way through my quilt and ran out. Any source?
Have you tried Ebay or Etsy?
Old 11-26-2022, 08:20 AM

Hello everyone,
I am trying to find a Willow Bay Design called Pony Tales. Willow Bay is no longer an active site. Etsy had it but is sold out. And really at this point I would be happy just to get the templates for the applique designs.
If anyone has any suggestions or knows where I can purchase this design you would make me so very happy.
BTW, I have searched a lot and have been to lots of different websites.

Thank you I appreciate your assistance with this.
Shannon Woods
Old 11-26-2022, 09:47 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Shander View Post
Hello everyone,
I am trying to find a Willow Bay Design called Pony Tales. Willow Bay is no longer an active site. Etsy had it but is sold out. And really at this point I would be happy just to get the templates for the applique designs.
If anyone has any suggestions or knows where I can purchase this design you would make me so very happy.
BTW, I have searched a lot and have been to lots of different websites.

Thank you I appreciate your assistance with this.
Shannon Woods
The pony pictures in that design are very simple. Have you considered drawing your own? Or looking at clip art for inspiration?
Old 11-26-2022, 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by dunster View Post
The pony pictures in that design are very simple. Have you considered drawing your own? Or looking at clip art for inspiration?
Or search for horse/pony coloring pages online. There are literally THOUSANDS, you're bound to find something you like. You might even like them better than the ones in that pattern! 😉