Quilt Show

Old 07-12-2013, 08:21 AM
Power Poster

Default Quilt Show

There is a nice quilt show downtown convention center in Hot Springs, AR today and tomorrow. It is a nice show with vendors. I'm driving there in the morning and will spend the day enjoying the quilts and chatting with the vendors. Anyone close by planning to go?
Old 07-14-2013, 06:55 AM

Three of my quilting buddies and I went Sat about 11:00. I was so glad you had told me about it earlier since they only have it every two years. We really enjoyed it. Lots of gorgeous quilts. I was surprised that some of the quilts and vendors came in from central Texas, Ok, Mo, and the farthest corners of AR. We bought fabric and thread that we can't usually find in our area. It was just the right size. Just about the time my feet and legs began to hurt, I had seen it all. I think I fondled most of the fabric there.
Old 07-14-2013, 07:23 AM

When I first moved out to Ark. Huntsville in '05 they had a quilt show in Springdale that was the first ever quilt show that I had went to and I was totally amazed at all the beautiful quilts and the art work on them. From then on I have been hooked on quilting. Unfortunatly I have moved from Ar. in '07 and left many friends and wonderful memories of living in Ar. I miss them all. But I have moved back east and old friends and lots of quilty things to do and see and friends. Thank you Ark. for introducing me to quilting.