Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
NEW UPDATE!!  11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! >

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

Old 10-15-2013, 09:57 AM

My SS hint for the day...my partner does not have a professional football team in her state.

Jan
Old 10-15-2013, 12:10 PM

My hint - my person lives south of me.
Old 10-15-2013, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by Stitch124 View Post
Hi everyone --

I've got my box stuffed to the gills with goodies for my partner. Would like to know when it's ok to mail it out.

I know the deadline is Nov. 15, but can we ship before then? I really think my SS partner is going to like what she gets. I've had lots of fun planning for her.

Thanks, Stitch124
I sent mine today, but it's going outside the USA. I wanted to allow plenty of time for travel and customs -- wouldn't want her to miss out on the group opening by its not being there on time! I don't know whether shopping was more fun or opening will be more fun -- but the waiting to open is definitely NOT going to be fun for this kid-at-heart!
Old 10-15-2013, 12:59 PM

Yes you may send early but if you send early don't post that you sent because then you have revealed who you are. Especially if no one else has sent early yet...
Old 10-15-2013, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by huntannette View Post
Youhouuuuu! I`m home....after a month of being away......hey I saw a Super Delux Broom over my house when I got here .....hmmm someones` been out of the hole.....lol will be mailing my SS box sometimes this week with all the goodies I got when I was away....heading south it will be!!!
LOL! Huntannette, It was me, it was me, zooming around Canada. What a lovely place! My SSbox has to wait..hehehe, torturing my SS and me! I just delivered my last Clients quilt and now I can play!!!!! I want to make a red_______ and White__________ and of course some batik__________****. Oh what fun , I'm going to have ride on my ...brooom!
Old 10-15-2013, 01:10 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Judylee2 View Post
LOL! Huntannette, It was me, it was me, zooming around Canada. What a lovely place! My SSbox has to wait..hehehe, torturing my SS and me! I just delivered my last Clients quilt and now I can play!!!!! I want to make a red_______ and White__________ and of course some batik__________****. Oh what fun , I'm going to have ride on my ...brooom!
Hey Judylee, while you are flying around, can you stop by my house and help me? I need a clone but I can't find my super dooper clone machine. Maybe you can help me find it??
Old 10-15-2013, 01:19 PM

Hey sewnswewer2, you are just a hop skip and a ZOOOOOM away from me! If we can't find it, we will just make another one. (Digging in closet) I found a super dooper pooper scooper! (tossed over shoulder) Nope not a super dooper clone machine in here. I would be afraid that it would miss fire and make 2 of my DH! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I wasn't that bad this year.
Old 10-15-2013, 01:32 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Judylee2 View Post
Hey sewnswewer2, you are just a hop skip and a ZOOOOOM away from me! If we can't find it, we will just make another one. (Digging in closet) I found a super dooper pooper scooper! (tossed over shoulder) Nope not a super dooper clone machine in here. I would be afraid that it would miss fire and make 2 of my DH! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I wasn't that bad this year.
Yup, sure am! Oh I have 4 cats, so I already have a scooper. Oh nooooo I don't need 2 DH's either.
Old 10-15-2013, 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by Leota View Post
Yes you may send early but if you send early don't post that you sent because then you have revealed who you are. Especially if no one else has sent early yet...
I know at least one other person was going to send today too. This has all been such fun!
Old 10-15-2013, 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by CookyIN View Post
I know at least one other person was going to send today too. This has all been such fun!
Just wait til the packages start arriving! The torture of waiting til opening day & time! It's horrible!! Been working on my Sanatee's package today. Just about finished with this project & have another in the wings to do for her. I won't be able to do anything the rest of the week 'cuz I'll be at our guild's quilt show through Sat., so they'll have to wait.
Hint for the day: I've seen your house on Goggle Earth! You live in a very nice community & everyone takes care of their properties. It's a house, not an apartment.