Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
NEW UPDATE!!  11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! >

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

Old 10-17-2013, 06:42 AM

I take Aleve so often that I just went out and bought some stock in the company!!!!!!! LOL
I love tea if any ones interested.
Old 10-17-2013, 06:58 AM

SS hint for the day...with the World Series almost upon us, my partners state doesn't have major league baseball.

Jan
Old 10-17-2013, 07:46 AM

I feel so stupid...I totally forgot about this. Although I did get the fat quarters rounded up and then forgot until last night when I awoke in a panic...Stupid me....LOL Anyways I am going to read all these post and check up on my partner to see if I can learn anything about her.

I love doing these kinds of things.
Old 10-17-2013, 07:58 AM

[QUOTE=rwquilts;6353702]
Originally Posted by Neesie View Post

...or another possibility is you need a break from the naughty hole and whatever you girls are drinking down there? LOL!
I do need to take a short break, as we're having company this evening and I need to straighten the house a bit. It's times like this, I really appreciate that we downsized and now have a much smaller house, to clean. A smaller house also means less clutter, as clutter-space is limited.

As for what we're drinking down here . . . wasn't that you, holding out that enormously over-sized brandy snifter, as glasses were being filled?
Old 10-17-2013, 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by StephT View Post
I feel so stupid...I totally forgot about this. Although I did get the fat quarters rounded up and then forgot until last night when I awoke in a panic...Stupid me....LOL Anyways I am going to read all these post and check up on my partner to see if I can learn anything about her.

I love doing these kinds of things.
There's still time, before the last mailing date.
Old 10-17-2013, 08:09 AM

Ahhhh the joys of Aleve. I too suffer from nasty back issues and can go through a 40 count bottle in a matter of weeks. I have to get the one with the Arthritis Red Cap so that I can open it in the a.m.. It's such a pita but it's what I got to do in order to be able to move.

Anyways you guys have really been yakking it up as I have yet to catch up on everyone of the post here. Oh Vay!!

But to my SS your project is coming along even with bouts of canning potatoes interruppting the process over the past week. All I can tell you right now is that this will be the main portion of your gift but I don't think you'll mind one bit!!

Well I'm off to continue with it this afternoon. It is gray, misty & cool here in Mid-Michigan, so it's a good day for homemade hot mocha latte-ish ... okay I have to admit it... it's Mocha Almond Coffee with Dark Hot Chocolate Mix added to it but it sure is super Yummy! LOL. Pair that up with a day of sewing and it's all good.

Toodles Y'all,
Tricia
Old 10-17-2013, 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by Tothill View Post
1. favorite colors For decor fall colours, I have some how collected table cloths that are orange, yellow, green, taupe and white. I do not have any pinks or purples in home decor.
2. what do you use most, mugrugs, aprons, coasters, or something else. I do not have any Mug Rugs yet. Aprons are wonderful, but I am a big woman and need more coverage than the average apron supplies, longer ties too.
3. why wont you post more often? I work 6 days a week and every time I log on there are 10+ pages to catch up on.

Hope those answers help, no matter who my SS is.

Favorite colors, Blue and lavendar, not purple
mug rugs, pot holders,
even though my favorite colors are blue and lavendar, my kitchen is black and stainless steel. Go figure.
I think I do post more than some, at least I read and catch up every day.
I have most of my SSR finished except I am making a couple of things for her myself. Have had to finish up some swaps
before I made anything.
SSR if you would like to post I would really to know what personal things you would like also.
Pin cushion? mug rug? coasters? or how about some pot holders? Give me some help here!
Old 10-17-2013, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by Quercus Rubra View Post
Ahhhh the joys of Aleve. I too suffer from nasty back issues and can go through a 40 count bottle in a matter of weeks. I have to get the one with the Arthritis Red Cap so that I can open it in the a.m.. It's such a pita but it's what I got to do in order to be able to move.

Anyways you guys have really been yakking it up as I have yet to catch up on everyone of the post here. Oh Vay!!

But to my SS your project is coming along even with bouts of canning potatoes interruppting the process over the past week. All I can tell you right now is that this will be the main portion of your gift but I don't think you'll mind one bit!!

From this clue, I know it must be me!!!

Well I'm off to continue with it this afternoon. It is gray, misty & cool here in Mid-Michigan, so it's a good day for homemade hot mocha latte-ish ... okay I have to admit it... it's Mocha Almond Coffee with Dark Hot Chocolate Mix added to it but it sure is super Yummy! LOL. Pair that up with a day of sewing and it's all good.

Toodles Y'all,
Tricia
Ooooooh! Your mocha almond coffee dark hot chocolate sounds heavenly! :::::::drooling, but in a lady-like fashion:::::::::::::::
Old 10-17-2013, 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by sunrise450 View Post
SSR if you would like to post I would really to know what personal things you would like also.
Pin cushion? mug rug? coasters? or how about some pot holders? Give me some help here!
If it's me, I like all of the above! What? It's not me and I've already jabbered too much about what I'd like?

Okay, I'm gonna go have some lunch and then actually do something constructive! Hmmmph!
Old 10-17-2013, 10:00 AM

I found something that really helps my pain. Turmeric....you find it with the spices. You can get pills at the health food store, but it is more expensive. It is a natural anti-inflammatory. Some people mix it with their tea's but I don't like teas so I put a pinch in about 1 oz or 2 of orange juice.